More and more public litigation disputes in Russia have been resolved through media coverage. Litigation PR comes to the rescue of plaintiffs and legal experts as the management of the communication processes during the course of any legal dispute or adjudicatory processing, aimed at creating beneficial background information around certain legal positions as well as achieving justice.
- Elaboration of PR-strategy of legal disputes (newsbreaks and information waves)
- PR-support of legal disputes
- Analysis of the activity of litigation disputes’ participants, elaboration of communicational barriers, aimed at impeding opponents
- Selection of effective promotion methods, target media, public opinion leaders and influencers, bloggers
- Attraction of attention of journalists, public opinion leaders, influencers and bloggers as well as communities to litigation disputes
- Elaboration of strategies and tactics of presenting litigation disputes on social media
- Creation and promotion of petitions, arrangement of press conferences, invitation of journalists to judiciary sittings