Baikal Communications Group joined the Russian-Uzbek Business Council
In December 2022 Baikal Communications Group became a part of Russian-Uzbek Business Council.
The Russian-Uzbek Business Council was established at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation. Participation in it allows to:
- expand and develop business contacts and mutually beneficial cooperation between Russian and Uzbek entrepreneurs;
- promote the interests of Russian business in the Uzbek market and attract Uzbek investments to Russia;
- increase the role of interested representatives of the Russian business community in the formation and implementation of state policy in the field of Russian-Uzbek economic relations;
- organize a constructive dialogue between the business circles of Russia and Uzbekistan interested in developing and improving the effectiveness of Russian-Uzbek business cooperation;
- protect the rights and legitimate interests of Russian business in relations with Russian and Uzbek official and commercial structures, etc.
Thus, Baikal Communications Group specialists will be able to participate in the activities of the business council on a regular basis, helping clients to organize mutually beneficial cooperation with the business community of both countries and the state authorities of Russia and Uzbekistan.